Pages

18.4.12

Ouch! :(



*Yawn*
Being woken up at 6a.m. today,
because I'm involved in a blood test at this morning.


Can't really remember how I finish prepare
haha, I'm like done all the thing by closing my eye 2012年04月17日 - 呛口小辣椒 - 呛口小辣椒


No much of people are waiting there,
so I get into the room without waiting.
I guess my expression was really obvious,
because the first words that doctor told me is:
"Don't scare haha, you looks so nervous!"
and he kept repeat this for few times in our chatting. 


"Waittt, will it be pain during the injection? ):"
Haha, I really scared so I asked him
a silly question before the injection start.
Yea, he replied no for sure LOL 


"Ouch! You lied! D:"
the sentence pop out immediately
when the pointer injected through my skin!
And he even asked me to relax!
How can I still relax
when I actually saw the injection went into my skin
and the blood went into the syringes,
the main point is it was painful! )':


Caution: Leave now if you're not 18 years old yet 




Seeeee!
My arm was still kept bleeding after the injection,
the cotton ball was almost full of my blood
and it was really pain for me x:
(I really afraid of pain)
My left hand still somehow
have some lull feeling now.




And I had to paid for this by myself! D:
This is another kind of pain again,
and my heart is bleeding haha! 


p/s: don't afraid of injection because of me,
I really think the troubles + pains
were all came from my nervous! 
So be brave la! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric