Pages

2.5.12

Something that delight my week :)



Hi! :)
Again, I'm going to share 
some happy thing that happened last week.





As you can see,
I had brought some books that I really like,
and IQ84 (it have 3 books in a series)
was one of the item in my wish list,
finally I got them omg! 




My lips are cracked often
due to I always forgot to drink water haha!
Sometime it would bleed because of this.
To stop suffering from painful cracked lips,
I got myself a lip balm.
The color of this lip balm was so lovely and I love it so much!
Such a cute color combination 
The most important thing is, I love the smell of it,
Myself even wanted to eat my lips in,
the smell is too sweet hehe 
And sure, it heal my lips.




Yesssssss!
I found a new milk brand was selling real fresh milk!
There are 2 options available in Jusco,
1. Farm Fresh Pure Fresh Milk
2. Farm Fresh Pure Fresh Milk (Skinny)
and the skinny one was selling fast!
This is the last bottle I could found at there 





Ate my favorite food—sushi,
and got my favorite cake from RT Pastry House,
really love the green tea flavor 



Every small happy thing can delight your life,
keep your life simple,
you can happy easier ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric