Pages

13.5.12

F21 game!! :D




Again! 
The girls played the clothing changing game!
We didn't join the big group
who went to sing k
but we went to eat ourselves
and have fun in F21!
Haha :D



Finally the Zara is available in Sunway Pyramid now!
The new opening Zara shop was the main inspiration
 that make us played this game again!



This time I was matching the Cheng Tong clothing,
CT picking Wendy and Wendy picking mine.
Okay! Let's start the party now! 2012年04月25日 - 呛口小辣椒 - 呛口小辣椒






Here are the first round result,
I picked a set of weird outfit (1st picture) for CT,
and I was like:"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
when I first saw her! LOL :DD


Wendy was so kind
because she really picked some shirt
that are normal for me.
But the thing is,
not fun at all :(
Being evil Wendy!!


Obviously,
CT are picking her own favorite shirts for Wendy!
Since Wendy have a super sexy, hot body,
she made the impossible became nothing o.O


  



Nooooooooo!!!
Look at me! What am I wearing?!!
I shound't teased the CT at first!!!!!
I forgot she is super thin and tall! Arghhhh :(
I quite like the beach outfit,
just it showed all of my chubby body ><


Look at them,
no clothes can actually let them looks funny :(
I was so admire their height and weight...
I was actually wearing a wedge heels already,
but I still shorter than this 2 monsters!!
Pity short and fat yuncin D:






Here comes with the final round.
I always looks bad when I'm wearing CT clothes,
seem like I am actually stealing her shirt to wear :(
All of her shirts became my pajamas when they were putting on me!!
BUTTTTT!!
FINALLY I AM ROCK AT LAST!!! 
Call me super model! Haha 


Haiya,
2 of them are still the same!
Prefect and pretty as always :/
But CT looks like grandmama
when she is wearing soft color shirt!!
This is her weakness hehe 


I wanna make a conclusion here:
> Wendy is very pretty and sexy D:
> CT is very pretty and sexy D:
> YC is very short and fat D:


Haha,
that's how I have fun on Friday 2012年04月21日 - 呛口小辣椒 - 呛口小辣椒 



1 comment:

  1. Funny!! :D
    i steal your pics:P will blog about it next time, hehe

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric