Pages

18.5.12

FAMILY!



I just meet up with my family just now!!
They just reach airport for 1 hour ago,
and I just had a short meet with them
for probably, half of hour? D:


Ugh! I miss them!


When I was talking to them,
my mum is like keep throwing everything
that she brought from Taiwan to me!!
Until the barang was over than me LOL!


My little sister is keep jumping around,
and showing off how fun was her travel!
Such an evil little thing!


My dad just talking peaceful to me,
ask me to pay attention to the class,
don't going out too late,
and tell him when I'm bankrupt 2012年04月21日 - 呛口小辣椒 - 呛口小辣椒 




There are only some of it only!


I should go back together with them!! D:
BUT!!
Banlee have class at tomorrow!!!!!!!
And I was rushing for his proposal...


I would try to force him to speak chinese,
otherwise I wouldn't present my idea to him hehe!
Just kidding :P


Bye bye daddy & mummy,
I miss you  2012年04月21日 - 呛口小辣椒 - 呛口小辣椒 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric