Pages

9.5.12

Just want to blog something :D




It's Wednesday! 2012年04月20日 - 呛口小辣椒 - 呛口小辣椒
Backed to college just for 3 days
so I'm not that busy yet,
but I already start to worry what will coming soon >_<
Before that,
I was just bored for this 3 days :(



Since I really mad for pillow's cover,
so my mum made this for me,
the texture is so pretty! 2012年04月20日 - 呛口小辣椒 - 呛口小辣椒




Meet them on the way to have my lunch with Wendy yesterday.
This 2 person caused me late to class laaa! :(
p/s: Yew Ming! You really looks better with this hair style!
Believe me okay? :D



Tadaa! First storyboard I drew in the class :D
We need to exchange the brief with the other people
and complete their work next week...
So I cincai draw la haha! 


Conclusion for this 3 days:
> I don't like morning class.
> Kins Lee is a fun lecturer.
> I can't find any kiwi in Jusco.
> I need to be more hardworking.
> I meet ah seng back on this sem!


Reminder:
> K File
> The Star Newspaper
> The Sun Newspaper
> Presentation D:



2 comments:

  1. Wow~You edit me become so lengzai! I really feel shock of it =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't edit much, just the lighting :D
      And I was so big when I was beside of you haha!

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric