Pages

2.6.12

Summary of last week



Another week was passed again!
Since my semester was started,
my life is super busy dizzy because of it :S

Let's talk some happy thing! :D
Fooooooood! 2012年04月21日 - 呛口小辣椒 - 呛口小辣椒 
Doing a sugarless project recently,
and I knew more harmful facts of sugar now,
actually taking too much of sugar would have
similar causes with taking too much of cigarette!!
Both of them are the same!!
Gosh...

BUT!
I still love to eat sweet desserts and snacks :(
Really fall in love with the snacks
that my mum brought from Taiwan,
especially the 芋头酥!
It just too yummy too tasty and too delicious! 2012年04月21日 - 呛口小辣椒 - 呛口小辣椒 



芋头酥
*Mum brought*



Cheese cake
*Mum brought*



Blueberries



宜兰饼
*Mum brought*








Found an Italian cuisine restaurant in Sunway Pyramid!
The reasons why I love to eat here are really simple:
Nice environment,
Good food and
CHEAP! :D
I like their spaghetti 2012年04月21日 - 呛口小辣椒 - 呛口小辣椒 




Another my favorite restaurant recently :)
Their fishes are tasty!



Spongebob tooth brush!!!!!



Cute Tamago sushi keychain :))



I want this album :(
but I'm sure that I won't listen it at all if I really purchase it.
Don't be an emotional buyer >_<






Another shopping mall was opened last week,
and there is something very weird that shocked me seriously,
which it's still under constructing!!
Actually can saw that there are a lot of details they haven't touch up yet.
There was crowded at the day i went,
and this building let me think of 1 question:
"What if the mall suddenly collapse?!"
"How many people will die because of this?!"
Haha...

Anyway,
Sunway Pyramid is still my favorite shopping mall yet :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric