Pages

4.7.12

Short Gathering



Meet up with few of my secondary school friends last week
and yea, had fun with them :)

We had headed to Haagen Dazs,
and snap photos after we settle things down! HAHA :D



I think we didn't change much after 3 years,
at least our friendship is still remaining hehe :)





Blissfully delicious! 2012年04月21日 - 呛口小辣椒 - 呛口小辣椒



Zhan Hui with the Haagen Dazs chocolate fondue set :D



Jee Yun with the Haagen Dazs chocolate fondue set :D



Me with the Haagen Dazs chocolate fondue set :D



And Chee Siang with the Haagen Dazs chocolate fondue set :D




Zhan Hui and I!
I looks so small when I was beside him LOL



Jee Yun and I 2012年04月21日 - 呛口小辣椒 - 呛口小辣椒



Chee Siang and I.
Finally I have a new photo with him after 5 years!!
Your old friends always reminding you that
YOU'RE GETTING OLDER :S



We went to shopping in Sunway Pyramid
after we finished our high tea,
syok sendiri in zara shop haha!


You guys gave me a wonderful afternoon,
LOVE YOU ALL! 2012年04月21日 - 呛口小辣椒 - 呛口小辣椒






No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric