Pages

3.7.12

Weekend trip — Genting Highlands



Head over to genting with group of friends last week!
Had a lot of fun and I already start to miss there now :(
I'm like away from the reality when I was there,
no assignment, no tired, no sleepless,
ONLY FUN WAS FOUND OVER THERE! 


Brought the ticket for theme park :)



Impressive potato that selling in front of theme park! LOL
Super tasty 





My favorite game in theme park hehe!
I named it as little flying elephant 




My another favorite game but it closed temporarily :(





Scary swing :/
Not going to play with it :P




Chocolate factory.
  




Yay!!! 
I can saw everything from here weeee~
Sorry that I didm't try other extreme games in theme park,
because "turning cup" is the limit for me already :S



Fog came suddenly.



Marry go round indoor.



Bak kuh teh as dinner~!!
Eating hot dishes at cold weather
always make me feel warmth and bliss 2012年04月21日 - 呛口小辣椒 - 呛口小辣椒



Lan zai iriss HAHA >_<



Elson slept at there for whole night 



And STARBUCKS!!
Finally I got to drunk starbucks in genting!!
Green tea latte still,
my lovest starbuck drink :)
Suet Ying got the same flavor with me,
Iriss and Ah Beng got their hot chocolate
and Elson had his terrible taste espresso :P



Ate a kiwi before we have our breakfast 



Windows view from hotel room.



Taking breakfast, 
and I really love the window view of the breakfast shop 


There are still a lot of photos I haven't upload yet,
but I put the picked one for here,
the fun I had there is more than what you can think :D
Enjoy the trip 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric