Pages

13.8.12

Last Chapter for this semester :)



It's sem break!
This is the only thing that
support me to stayed up
for whole 3 months, 90 of nights.


Things changed a lot in this 3 months,
persons, hearts, smiles, minds,
a lot of them were changed.

Having same thoughts of friends surround, 
having great foods when you're hungry,
a lovely nap before a stay up night,
having an unstable alarm
to wake you up before the class,
how blissful is me! :)

Definitely,
sembreak is a positive word
in my dictionary, 
but what I going to post today,
are all the foods I had eaten
after the last post in this blog!
Since I'm a food lover (YES!),
and yea, it did cheer me up!


Last day of my semester,
last chapter for my third year first sem 





























HOLIDAY IS START!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric