Pages

20.10.12

MY BURGER LAB X SEA PARK



Not ooftenly taking burger for my regular meal, but this restaurant MY BURGER LAB, was highly recommended by my friends so I did like to give it a try and I'm happy that I actually did that! The shop is small and the seat is limited as well, in addition their kitchen is actually open space, so you able to see seven until eight of young chefs making freshest, tastiest, most amazing burger over there.


I'm reaching over there around 8pm. Since this was my first time visit, so I'm totally no idea what should I order and just blanking look at the menu! LOL! But this wont be a big problem over there because this fantastic restaurant (or lab?) is having superb duper good service, the stuffs would like to give you some opinion on picking the burger that suit you most, best selling burger or even the hidden recipe burger! :D such a cute food restaurent isn't? :D Btw, when we were taking our order, all of the chicken burgers were actually sold off!! ALL OF THE CHCIKEN BURGERS! 8PM!! and they are only open at 5pm, how amazing is that OMG?! Their burgers are selling fast :x



Beautiful Mess Beef Burger–––one of their signature burger that suggested by stuffs. All burgers came with their signature black bun and I personally think that it was catchy looking. Beautiful Mess was came with fried portobello mushroom, sunny side up & mozzarella cheese over honey mustard, you never able imagine how does it taste like with this combination! Never enough biting it and just thinking to stuck it in to full filling your mouth!! Yum yum!! :D

*juicy beautiful mess*


Another best seller in My Burger Lab was A+ Burger. Four major ingredients that put in between 2 black charcoal buns were A+ ketchup, sautéed mushrooms, balsamic caramelized onions and oven roasted tomatoes, another amazing combination that would make your tongue crazy for it!! Their burgers definitely rawks!! Don't forget their french fries too which seasoned with rosemary herbs, totally different with normal french fries that I eat in usual life. They even make their own sauce that matching with the french fries instead of the normal sauce. Only RM6 to upgrade to combo!


A definitely return restaurant and I can say that this is the tastiest burger i had in my life!! They totally jump out from the frame of traditional burger, thumbs up for this amazing creation!! <3<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric