Pages

30.3.12

Be a vegetarian today! :)





I had read an article today,
and the article stated that:
human body need 7 fists of vegetable
but only a palm of meat everyday.


After I read that,
my os is like:
"WHAT?!!
How can we eat that MUCH of vege a day?
Even the rice also not more than that!"


But I wish to have a healthier body,
so I accept the challenge!


To achieve the target,
I switch my rice to vege because
I didn't need that much of carbohydrate.
Btw, I still need protein,
so a boiled egg
and a cup of soya are added

Photobucket


Salad is a good choice
to start my vegetarian day,
and it is an easy-making dishes.
It was no fix ingredient,
no fix recipe,
you can add in whatever you like!


Let's start to DIY your personal salad!











Done!
That's how i did my lunch!

Photobucket


Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric