Pages

26.2.12

My mac is like new now!



Just like what my title state,
I had upgrade my macbook pro
from os x leopard to os x mountain lion!


Before I change my leopard
to mountain lion,
I had switch it to os x lion,
since I thought that mountain
is not release now.


So, here is the os x lion
of Yuncin's macbook pro:



Lion had made a quite obvious
difference with the leopard,
and i think it is COOL


Here comes with my Mountain Lion:



Mountain Lion just added
some Iphone feature in this new os.
but still NICE especially the interface


I love the way of
how mountain presenting the application:





The only thing that make me uncomfortable is
that the reversed scrolling direction.
Taken few minutes to comfort it


Except this,
everything was so amazing!
I especially love the feature of
scanning signature in Pages!
So in love


Yep,
My Macbook Pro is like new now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric